Base dependencies and support libraries for ROS.
roslib contains many of the common data structures and tools that are shared across ROS client library implementations.
roslib is the base library support for ROS client implementations as well as ROS tools. It includes:
- common message definitions used in ROS clients (e.g. Header)
- a Python library for manipulating ROS system resources (e.g. .msg files, names)
- message and services generation callout scripts
- Time-related: ros::Time, ros::Duration, ros::Rate, ros::WallTime, ros::WallDuration, ros::WallRate. Also see the roscpp Time overview.
- Package-related: ros::package namespace
- Debug-related: ros::debug namespace