ecl_core_apps: app suite for the ecl_core
This includes a suite of programs demo'ing various aspects of the
ecl_core. It also includes various benchmarking and utility programs for
use primarily with embedded systems.
This package collects some useful utility programs developed within the ecl_core framework. These programs have many different dependencies that otherwise couldn't be installed with their respective package, so are collected here.
- May 11 : Moved what I could back to their own packages.
- Apr 10 : The famous flops benchmark test.
- Jan 09 : Simple socket client-server interface for posix.
- Dec 09 : Comparison test for various streaming mechanisms.
- Dec 09 : The serial utilities, hex and serial.
- Dec 09 : Latency benchmark for periodic timers working on absolute times.
- Oct 09 : Comparison test for various file io api.
- Sep 09 : A benchmark test for timing the cost of exceptions.
- May 09 : Comparison test for the various container types.
- May 09 : Comparison test for the c/c++/ecl api doing char string conversions.