- Member PacketConfigure
- Review specified behavior when a camera is reconfigured
- Member WG_CAMCMD_PORT
- Ask WG if they have a port number preference. This one is just a placeholder.
- Member WGE100CameraDriver::config_update (const Config &new_cfg, uint32_t level=0)
- add more checks here for video mode and image offset.
- Member WGE100CameraDriver::doStop ()
- race condition here. Need to think more.
- Member WGE100CameraDriver::frameHandler (wge100FrameInfo *frame_info)
- Could a deadlock happen here if the thread is
- Member wge100DiscoverSend (const char *ifName, const char *ipAddress)
- We guess an IP by flipping the host bits of the local IP. Horrible, but won't usually be a problem even if we hit an IP that is already in use.
- Member wge100SocketConnect (int s, const IPAddress *ip)
- Not sure why this hack is needed. I'm pretty sure it used to
- Member writeCalibrationIni (std::ostream &out, const std::string &camera_name, const sensor_msgs::CameraInfo &cam_info)
Author(s): Blaise Gassend, Patrick Mihelich, Eric MacIntosh, David Palchak
autogenerated on Sat Mar 2 12:11:41 2013