- Member rtos_sem_wait_until (rt_sem_t *m, NANO_TIME abs_time)
- avoid race condition where arg_time < now
- Member RTT::base::TaskCore::getPeriod () const
- : add a bool setPeriod(double) function to allow changing the period at run-time.
- Member RTT::dev::NameServer< _ValueType >::unregisterObject (const ValueType obj)
- might be improved by using equal_range
- Member RTT::internal::ConnFactory::buildDataStorage (ConnPolicy const &policy, const T &initial_value=T())
: shouldn't this belong in the template type info ? This allows the type lib to choose which locked/lockfree algorithms are implemented and leaves out 4x code generation for each alternative in each compilation unit. Contra: needs T in typelib.
: since setDataSample, initial_value is no longer needed.
- Class RTT::internal::InvokerSignature< int, Signature, ToInvoke >
- separate ret() out in ResultSignature class
- Class RTT::mqueue::MQChannelElement< T >
This class can be refactored into a base class with generic mqueue code and a subclass with type specific info.
This is an inspiration for a generic, transport independent channel element.
- Class RTT::os::basic_streams
- TODO there is no streambuf and string is used, maybe a streamsbuf might be better, for encapsulating buffering policies (like BS meant it of course). Another todo is to have at least the save get and put/write functions as in istream and ostream. Thanks to the GCC 3.X cleanup, we might be able to mimic quite a lot.
- Class RTT::scripting::CommonParser
- check the identifier parser implementation of asserting when a keyword is wrongly used as an identifier. In current implementation it almost never throws.
- Class RTT::scripting::ConditionInterface
- This class is a light-weight implementation of a internal::DataSource<bool>. It may be profitable to remove this low level class and replace its use by internal::DataSource<bool>. That would also cause the removal of most Condition* classes.
- Class RTT::scripting::DataCallParser
- check why lexeme_d is used in implementation, thus why datacalls are parsed on the character level instead of on the phrase level. (probably for the dots ?)
- Member RTT::scripting::ParsedStateMachine::copy (std::map< const base::DataSourceBase *, base::DataSourceBase * > &replacements, bool instantiate=false) const
- add copy/clone semantics to StateInterface and StateMachine. 2a. rewrite ParsedStateMachine::copy to use (1) 2b. remove all old StateMachine in DataSource code ( code is deprecated by StateMachineCommands implementation)
- refactor SM copying code in StateGraphParser to this file (and vice versa).
- in the end, no dynamic_casts should be needed anymore.
- Class RTT::scripting::StateMachine
- Implement the whole transition mechanism with the Strategy software pattern to allow cleaner implementation.
- Class RTT::scripting::ValueChangeParser
- The ValueChangeParser.cxx implementation needs refactoring.
Author(s): RTT Developers
autogenerated on Fri Oct 25 2019 03:59:45