roscpp is a C++ implementation of ROS. It provides
library that enables C++ programmers to quickly interface with
roscpp is the most widely used ROS client library and is designed to
be the high-performance library for ROS.
roscpp is a ROS client implementation in C++. The main parts of roscpp are:
- ros::init() : A version of ros::init() must be called before using any of the rest of the ROS system.
- ros::NodeHandle : Public interface to topics, services, parameters, etc.
- ros::master : Contains functions for querying information from the master
- ros::this_node : Contains functions for querying information about this process' node
- ros::service : Contains functions for querying information about services
- ros::param : Contains functions for querying the parameter service without the need for a ros::NodeHandle
- ros::names : Contains functions for manipulating ROS graph resource names
Many examples of using ROS can be found on the wiki and in the roscpp_tutorials package.