1. Create a directory which will contain your website files. For example, on drive
C:\, create a directory called
my_website directory, create a new file called "index". This will be the default web page shown when the website is visited.
3. Open index file with your favorite editor (for example, Notepad) and enter some HTML code:
4. Save this file as
5. Download Mongoose executable from http://cesanta.com/mongoose.shtml and copy the executable inside
6. Double-click mongoose executable. An icon will appear on a system tray in the bottom right corner of the desktop:
7. Click on the mongoose icon and choose "Go to my address" menu:
8. A browser will popup displaying
index.html file. Now, you can expand your website by adding more content.
Author(s): Monika Florek-Jasinska , Raphael Schaller
autogenerated on Thu Jun 25 2020 03:46:05