A node for accessing 3 sensing devices at once: a STOC, a SR4k, and a FLIR thermal camera.
composite_node is a driver connecting to three different sensors: a Videre Design STOC (Stereo-On-A-Chip), a SwissRanger SRx000, and a FLIR Thermal camera.
The driver depends on a list of 3rd party libraries to compile correctly:
- stoc_driver depends on libsvs (Small Vision System - commercial license)
- flir_driver depends on libunicap (GPL)
- swissranger_driver depends on libusbsr (commercial license ?)
$ composite_node [standard ROS args]
Subscribes to (name/type):
Publishes to (name / type):
- "cloud_sr"/ PointCloud : Point cloud data from the SwissRanger.
- "cloud_stoc"/ PointCloud : Point cloud data from the STOC.
- "images_sr"/ ImageArray : Distance and intensity camera images from the SwissRanger
- "images_stoc"/ ImageArray : Left, right, and disparity camera images from the STOC.
- "image_flir"/ Image : Thermal camera image from the FLIR.
Reads the following parameters from the parameter server
- "sr_auto_illumination" : [int] the angle of the first range measurement in degrees (Default: -90.0)
- "sr_integration_time" : [int] the angle of the last range measurement in degrees (Default: 90.0)
- "sr_modulation_freq" : [int] the number of adjascent range measurements to cluster into a single reading (Default: 1)
- "sr_amp_threshold" : [int] the number of scans to skip between each measured scan (Default: 1)