win_pymercurial: python mercurial module for windows
Build script for python (only) mercurial module.
- Downloads version 3.10
- Builds an msi installer (build/PyYAML-3.10/dist/PyYAML-3.10.win32.msi)
- Will build against whatever python you currently have.
- By default builds a 'pure' python version of hg.
You can get it to compile binaries (thus faster) by doing the following.
- Install ms express or visual studio (windows sdk7.1 won't cut it)
- Start a shell with the vsvarsall.bat loaded, e.g.
call C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\vcvarsall.bat