Parameters of the Optimization:
- joint angle offsets
- frame 6DOF corrections (currently head pan frame, and camera frame)
- camera intrinsics (2d & 3d)
- difference of reprojection through the arm and camera
- residual blocks that limit offsets from growing outrageously large
- move joints to a particular place
- wait to settle
- find target (led or checkerboard)
- write sample to bag file: joint angles, position of targets in camera.
- load urdf, samples from bag file.
- create arm and camera reprojection chains.
- create residual blocks.
- run calibration.
- write results to URDF.
Author(s): Michael Ferguson
autogenerated on Tue Nov 3 2020 17:09:48