- Mar 13 : msvc port.
- Nov 12 : catkinized.
- Mar 11 : added compile and runtime checks to detect the platform dependant typedef of char.
- Feb 11 : added a macro allowing for custom ecl configurations to be hand crafted.
- Feb 11 : new look, streamlined configuration (removed templates and improved macro detection).
- Sep 10 : Added macros to prevent inlining and mark deprecated code.
- Jul 10 : Added a platform class for determining characteristics of the platform (e.g. endianness).
- May 10 : Cmake win32 framework.
- Apr 10 : utilities for detecting fundamental type sizes and the level of posix on your system.
- Apr 09 : Integer and Float classes/typedefs/macros.
- Apr 09 : SizeOf convenience class (for compile time calculations).
- Apr 09 : Macros for platform capability definitions (defined in ecl.hpp).
Author(s): Daniel Stonier
autogenerated on Thu Jun 16 2016 09:47:10